On Sunday I reviewed my goals for 2013 and how successful I was. Today, I list my goals for next year that are blog reading/writing related.
1) I want to read at least fifty books. I know that I’m downsizing from last year, but life has been extremely hectic as of late. I really would like to read at least as many books (if not more) than I read last year, but I have to be realistic about these things.
2) I want to participate more in the blogger community-via commenting, doing blog tours, participating in memes, etc. Probably going to be a difficult one for me to accomplish because of time restraints. But I am going to make an effort.
3) Torment myself by reading another horrible series. Hey, I survived House of Night. Obviously, that means I’m a bad ass or that I’m glutton for punishment.
4) Complete my Nostalgia Book Challenge.
5) Look into more cost effective strategies for reading-using the library more, think about investing in Oyster, check Netgalley and Edelweiss more often.
6) Slowly but surely start removing old content from my GoodReads account since I don’t want that site having access to my content for obvious reasons.
8) Actually finish my WIP and start another WIP AFTER I finish writing a detailed outline, so that I won’t get stuck.
9) Go to a book signing this year.
10) Try to read more new authors.