Well, March is finally here (well, by the time I post this post it will be). A lot has happened in February including relocating. Provided logistics (meaning when I find out if I need a PO box to get my orders) here is the intended reading list for March 2015:
- Under a Painted Sky by Stacy Lee: Oregon trail. Enough said.
- The Storyspinner by Becky Lawrence: Another fantasy that intrigues me. Plus, the main character looks like a girl Robin Hood (alas, she is not a girl Robin Hood).
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski: I love this series because it’s just so political heavy. Plus, I like the Greco and Roman inspired world. Really, looking forward to what this installment has to offer.
- The Right Side of Wrong by Jenn Marie Thorne: Politician’s long lost daughter. The blurb reminds me of What a Girl Wants I just hope the dad isn’t that big of a jerk because I’ll be thinking of Colin Firth the entire time I’m reading it. And I don’t like Colin playing jerks.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows: Another high fantasy with a long lost princess…oh, wait not a princess a queen.
Four, considerably less than I thought it was-I got March and May mixed up. This is actually a good thing since I have move bills.
- The Princess Diaries Project: I need to review March’s installment which is books 6, 6 1/2, 7, and 7 1/2.
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas: A Sleeping Beauty retelling that takes place after the fairytale.
- Work down that To Be Read Pile from Past months.
Need to find the library and the book store.
Most Looking Forward Read:
I know this is a debut, and I’m really looking forward to The Winner’s Crime as well. But I like me some contemporaries.