I didn’t do one of these for December because it was surprisingly bare. But for the new year, there’s a few releases coming out in January that I’m purchasing. Not sure that I’ll be reading them right away since I will be studying pretty much all that month.
- Proposal a Mediator Novella by Meg Cabot: More Suze and Jesse, yay!
- Up to this Pointe by Jennifer Longo: Did I mention that if I ever get married I want to honeymoon in Antartica (the cruise ships going there are suppose to be some of the best cruises in the world and penguins).
- Geek Girl: Picture Perfect by Holly Smalle: Sort of disappointed in the second installment in this series, hoping the third one gets it back on track.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken: Teen musician and time travel. Sold.
- The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine: It’s Sarah Fine. Enough said.
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard: Hype city with this book, but I’m interested.
- The Dark Days Club by Allison Goodman: Regency YA style.
- Zero Day by Jan Gangsei: More political YA, a subgenre I’m really enjoying these days.
I am really not going to have that much reading time this month. I hope to get through two or three titles, but I really don’t expect much since I’ll be doing some heavy duty bar study at least in the mid to latter part of next month (The test is in mid February-I usually go in overdrive, meaning twelve plus study hours that last month. Right now, I’m doing eight and it’s killing me). But here are two reads I want to get through next month.
Suze+ Jesse= Lack of study time for me. Luckily this is a short novella.
This will be a nice study break. I enjoyed The Bollywood Bride but I head A Bollywood Affair is better and not as dark and that’s probably what I need right now.