It’s time for the TBR pile. Which means this blog is finally getting back on track-though there is a table full of books I really need to get too. Here’s what’s on my Amazon pre-order list for March.
- Beyond the Red by Ava Jae: It looks interesting. Fugitive queens, give me.
- Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie: Russia!
- Map of Fates by Maggie Hall: This series is on probation. The first one really didn’t do it for me, but I’m hoping that since the exposition is done I’ll enjoy it more.
- Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry: Another series that’s on life support. I like McGarry’s earlier work, but I really haven’t been happy with her last few books. I’m hoping that this one is like Pushing the Limits and Dare You To rather than her later books.
- Into the Dim by Janet B Taylor: Outlander for teens! And Eleanor of Aquitaine mentioned in the blurb.
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare: Why am I doing this to myself? Don’t answer that.
- A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood: Usually I’m not a fan of anthologies, but this one seems interesting.
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkowski: Final book.
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro: Another Sherlock retelling. This one is a gender flipped one I think. Could be interesting.
- Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios: I’ve been waiting for this sequel for awhile. This is another series I’m sort of ambvilant about (seems to be the theme this month) but am giving another chance too. I really hope my crack ship somehow ends up getting a chance, though I doubt it. The pairing that was pimped in the last book was just so droll.