It seems a little unbelievable that it is already April. It seems like just yesterday it was 2016, and now a quarter of the year is over-not that 2016 has been that great of a year so far. Anyway, here is my intended preorders for the month,
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum: This one seems like it could be ooey gooey or heartbreaking. Regardless, it’s going to be interesting because a lot of relationships in today’s world are internet based. I just hope it’s not all Lifetime-ish.
- Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw: Any book that deals with fanfiction forums and their drama totally has me ready to read it.
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead: Please be better than Soundless. Please be better than Soundless.
- Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins: I still need to read the second book 😦
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh: Sequel squeal.
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi: Inspired by Indian mythology. Enough said.
Rather short list for April, which is always a good thing because you can almost be guaranteed that the next month is going to be really busy (FYI, May is FILLED with books).